Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Susan Aglukark Concert

No doubt that this is a SPECIAL EVENT! This Friday 3 of the Guiders are taking 9 lucky Guides to the Port Theatre for the Susan Aglukark Concert - for FREE!!! Now how does this happen, you might ask? Well, the non-profit organization where I work was already part of the 'Port Theatre Angels' - where deserving non-profit groups can get approx 10 free tickets for certain performances. I asked if Girl Guides would qualify, was told YES, and registered myself as the contact for Theatre Angels for Girl Guides. When I got info on the 3 events we could get tickets for, there was no problem choosing Susan Aglukark - especially because H & I had already been planning on attending.

At the Corn Maze we drew the names for the 'lucky 9' and just now I emailed everyone with information/directions. I will update after the concert! I'm excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment